Search My Blogs and The Web

Sunday, May 5, 2013

To live, or to die?

Who's life are you living for?  For if I live for the world, practice things that are not in Christ, I am dead to Jesus Christ.  If I die to the world, practice things that are in Christ, then I am alive in Jesus Christ.

Romans 14:8
King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's.

Romans 8:13
King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

Philippians 1:21
King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

John 11:25
King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

Matthew 10:39
King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

James 4:15
King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
For that ye ought to say, If the Lord will, we shall live, and do this, or that.

Would you do this or that and live?

No comments: